Thursday, February 11, 2010

Starting with a Bang

I just don’t know where to start. Hmmm... Well!! There's nothing special about this post. This is how I spent my new year. Well as usual we went to Church on New Year’s Eve. We were in Salem. We came back to home at about 4 pm... Slept till 8 or so... Then I went out to buy some sweet and some cakes. I had planned make my first travel on the New year... And that travel was from Salem to Chennai. I took my laptop with me. And I boarded a bus that was from Coimbatore.

At first I thought the bus is shaking terribly because of the road. Then I understood that I had taken the worst bus. The bus hardly had 10 passengers. I tried sleeping... the bus was so shaking that I couldnt sleep atleast for the first 99 % of the travel. I thought of taking the ticket to Guindy but decided to go for Tambaram. I have heard that many things have changed in Tambaram. So I wanted to see what the real change was. The journey was for 8-9 hours. The bus wasn’t delayed. After hours of sleepless journey, I finally almost reached my destination. It was hardly 20 Km for Tambaram. That meant in another 20 minutes I would reach my destination. Few minutes passed. Then it was just 5 Km. that meant it was just 5 min for my destination... After a few minutes, someone woke me up. I looked and saw it was the bus conductor. He asked me where I should get down. I told him that I had to get down at Tambaram and he told that we crossed Tambaram long back. And He told me to get down at Guindy. I got down at Guindy and walked for two Km and reached the Railway station and took a train to St Thomas Mt and then took an auto to Madipakkam. From there I walked to Keelkatalai which is another 2 kilometres and took an auto. I reached home at 11:30 pm...

That a big Bang... May be at the back...

No comments: